Recycle Your Auto Towing & Scrap Car Removal takes your problem away. When you scrap your car with us, you’ll make money and help the environment at the same time.
Recycle Your Auto Towing & Scrap Car Removal at 778-732-9253 (Call or Text) is the leading Auto Recycler in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. We provide junk car removal service in Surrey, Cloverdale, White Rock, Langley, Fort Langley, Port Kells, Walnut Grove, Aldergrove, Abbotsford, Mission, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows and Chilliwack. We offer on the spot CASH plus a BONUS Gift Certificate for your unwanted vehicles and we are available 7 days a week.
We will take any type of vehicle including cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s. The vehicle’s condition does not matter, we will pick it up free of charge and pay you cash. Our goal is to offer you the best price for your vehicle as well as an easy and stress free way to dispose of your junk car. All you need to do is call or text us and we will take care of the rest.
With over 20 years of experience in the auto industry, Recycle Your Auto Towing & Scrap Car Removal will ensure that you get the most money for your vehicle and that it is safely and properly recycled.
How Scrap Car Removal Can Help the Environment:
- In the US and Canada, about 13 million vehicles every year are produced with the steel from recycled cars.
- Not only are metals and other materials reused but enough fluids and oils are safely removed from recycled cars to equal 8 Exxon Valdez oil spills.
- Older vehicles are typically less fuel-efficient, create more air pollution and contain hazardous materials like mercury switches.
- Vehicles are the most recycled consumer product in the world; every year over 25 million tons of materials are recycled from old cars. Indeed, enough materials are recycled to save 85 million barrels of oil from being used to make new auto parts.
- Auto recycling can give some auto parts a second chance at being useful instead of winding up rusting away in a landfill.
- Protect Our Children’s Future by Recycling Your Vehicle Responsibly. Protect Our Children’s Future by Recycling Your Vehicle Responsibly.