How To Make Some Quick ‘Back to School’ CashAugust 15, 2018 5:05 pm
With class being back in session in a few short weeks, everyone is looking to wrap up their summer plans, purchase their school supplies and organize their fall accordingly. Which is why Recycle Your Auto wanted to present our readers with this idea on ‘How To Make Some Quick ‘Back to School’ Cash’!
Step One: Call Recycle Your Auto
If you have an unwanted car or farming equipment, we can help in 5 easy steps:
- Give us a call …at our 24-hour phone service (778-732-9253) so we can schedule a time that works best for you to come pick up the vehicle or farming equipment!
- Get a quote …once we uncover the details about your car or farming equipment, we will immediately give you a quote over the phone that we will pay in cash upon arrival!
- Get your car removed …this process is simple too, and you don’t even need wheels on your car, nor are you even required to be home!
- Get paid …we leave every customer with more space in their yard and cash in their pocket – just in time for back to school shopping!
- Get peace of mind …directly after picking up the vehicle, it is dropped off at a recycling facility where the various fluids and parts are sent to the appropriate facilities to be reused or recycled, allowing you to be part of the solution, maintain the integrity of the earth, and even make a small donation to charity in the process (courtesy of us)!
Frankly that’s it. Step one includes all the necessary actions you need to take to get your unwanted vehicle or farming equipment off your property, ensure the integrity of your land – both esthetically and environmentally, and help a local charity in the process!
At Recycle Your Auto, no project is too big or small – we can help you safely remove your vehicle or faming equipment from a property even if it is without wheels.
Our passion is to help reduce the carbon footprint that cars have on the environment, properly recycling autos and farming equipment that are no longer in use/needed, and our experience and emphasis on service can be easily seen in our reviews.
At Recycle Your Auto, we want the process of recycling your scrap auto to be fast, easy and stress-free, and right now – make your back to school shopping even more doable!
Categorised in: Blog
This post was written by chris