Here’s How it Works
We buy all makes and models of scrap cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s. If you have an end of life vehicle in your driveway, we’ll pick it up for free and pay you top cash. It doesn’t matter if your car has been in a collision, is rusted out, burned out, has a blown motor, wheels or no wheels, if you are moving and need it removed, or if your vehicle has simply reached the end of its life; we’ll buy your junk car!
People are busy and we understand that, which is why we do our best to be quick and efficient when it comes to scrapping your vehicle. Allow our team of professionals to get your car loaded and on its way quickly. At Recycle Your Auto, we want the process of recycling your vehicle to be fast, easy and stress-free, which is why we follow this 4 step yard-to-facility process.
4 Easy Steps to Recycle Your Car
- Give us a call/text: Contact us via phone/ text 7 days a week (778-732-9253) so we can schedule a time that works best for you to come pick up the vehicle.
- Get a quote: After learning more about your car, we will immediately give you a quote over the phone that we will pay you in cash upon arrival.
- Get your car removed: We don’t need your keys…we don’t even need the car to have wheels.
- Get paid: We leave every customer with more space in their yard and cash in their wallet.
One more step! I know we said four, but we would love it if you added your name to the growing list of people who have given Recycle Your Auto a 5* rating on Google. We hope you were satisfied with our work and, if so, we hope you have a moment to write a brief review. The short time it will take you to write a review would make a huge difference for us. Here’s a direct link: http://bit.ly/2ZqxCel.
Please keep in mind that we have a fairly tight schedule and in order for us to make it to our next scrap car pickup on time, its incredibly helpful if you have the following completed prior to our arrival:
- Clean out your car. Even if you haven’t driven the car for awhile, it is likely that a number of your possessions are still in the vehicle. Take a moment to go through the car and remove any personal belongings or important paperwork.
- Make sure you have the keys. The keys will be needed to steer the car onto the deck of the tow truck. On some cars the keys are also needed to get the car into neutral.
- Make sure the title is in order. Please have your ownership papers handy so that you can transfer the title. We bring transfer papers with us to make that part easy for you. If the junk car has been abandoned for many years and you do not have ownership papers, please have picture ID available.
- Remove valuables for resale. If we’ve agreed on a price for your vehicle, you should turn it over in the condition that you described to us. However, if you are selling your car or truck for scrap value, you may be able to remove a few valuable components to make a few extra bucks. For example, if you have newer tires with a lot of tread left on them, you can replace them with four junky tires. If you’re handy you can also remove the sound system, which may be worth a lot of money. If you’re selling your car for scraps, it’s wise to get rid of valuable parts ahead of time.
- Remove your license plates! It’s easy to forget about plates until after we arrive to remove your scrap car. If you take your plates off now, you won’t have to worry about them later on.
Directly after picking up the vehicle, it is dropped off at a recycling facility where the toxic fluids are disposed of in an environmentally responsible way. Once that has been completed, the vehicle recyclers will also salvage any parts of the car that can be re-used or recycle the remaining parts to make a multitude of other items.